02/15/2024 - The Roundtable Insight – Chris Whalen, Peter Boockvar and Yra Harris on Market, Financial and Banking Risks and Trends
01/31/2024 - Podcast on Heritage, Prestige and Its Influence on Business and Fundraising
February 5, 2024
Watch on YouTube or view the Replay Later – to be posted on this media site
Lady Violet Manners
Prince Charles Henri Lobkowicz
Princess Diana de Cadaval,
Richard Earl of Tyrone
Laurent Feniou CEO of Cartier
Richard Bonugli, CEO and Founder of Cedargold https://cedarportfolio.com
01/31/2024 - The Vision Series – Dr. Titus Gebel and Charles Hugh Smith on the Opportunities and Benefits of International Cities and Special Administrative Zones
01/24/2024 - The Four Principles of Market Environmentalism – How the Principles Can Be Used Toward Sustainable Investing
Market Environmentalism Webinar by The Cedar Portfolio
The Four Principles of Market Environmentalism emphasize property rights, voluntary exchange, competition, and entrepreneurship as key pillars for environmental conservation.
Applying these principles to sustainable investing involves supporting businesses that respect private property rights by minimizing negative environmental impacts, promoting voluntary exchange of eco-friendly goods, fostering competition to drive innovation for greener technologies, and investing in entrepreneurial endeavours focused on sustainable solutions.
By aligning investments with these principles, one can encourage the growth of environmentally conscious industries while seeking financial returns in a way that benefits both the economy and the planet.
Educational Webinar by The Cedar Portfolio presented by Founder Richard Bonugli
Link Here to the Replay of the Webinar on Interactive Brokers or click on the below and register directly to watch:
For more information contact The Cedar Portfolio
01/17/2024 - The Roundtable Insight – Peter Boockvar and Yra Harris on Fed Policy, Gold, Inflation and Global Markets
01/10/2024 - The Roundtable Insight – Dr. Marc Faber and Yra Harris on Gold, U.S. Debt, Geopolitics and Emerging Markets
Download the Podcast
12/27/2023 - McKinsey Study – Royalty Streaming Companies versus Mining Companies Returns
12/22/2023 - Louis-Vincent Gave: «The Fed Will Cut Interest Rates for Political Reasons»
“If you draw a line that goes from Istanbul to Jakarta, you are linking 3.6 billion people, not including China, in an area with 1% population growth and 5% income growth. To me, the most exciting story of the next five to ten years is the economic integration of the Eurasian continent, the growth in infrastructure spending, and the growth of trade between emerging markets. It’s my belief that a lot of these countries will follow China’s path. Perhaps not at the same pace, but it is happening.”
12/08/2023 - Felix Zulauf Market Outlook
12/08/2023 - The Roundtable Insight – Tom Lam on the Global Economy, Europe and Central Bank Policy Trends
12/08/2023 - Louis-Vincent Gave Market Outlook
12/04/2023 - Dr. Marc Faber – Playbook for Navigating a 1970s-Like Market (Full Interview)
12/04/2023 - Dr. Anas Alhajji – Back To Earth: Reality of the Energy Transition
- Data indicates that future demand for oil and gas is UNDERESTIMATED, while demand destruction is HYPED.
- Global energy demand is increasing, making decarbonization more difficult to achieve, and the process of replacing fossil fuels slower.
- Despite massive spending on renewables in the last two decades, fossil fuels remain the dominant source of energy in the world, even in Europe.
- Coal remains the dominant source of electricity in India and China.
- Oil is rarely used in power generation in the OECD, China, and India. Doubling or tripling solar and wind energy sources will have a very limited impact on oil demand. However, the failure of renewable energy, and consequent power shortages, will have a significant impact on oil demand.
- As LNG prices reached a record high in 2022, oil use in power generation increased. The level of substitution among various energy sources last year was unprecedented.