WindRock Wealth Management Information and Contact Page
WindRock Wealth Management is an independent investment management firm founded on the belief that investment success in today’s increasingly uncertain world requires a focus on the macroeconomic “big picture” combined with an entrepreneurial mindset to seize on unique investment opportunities. They serve as the trusted voice to a select group of high net worth individuals, family offices, foundations and retirement plans. Today, in an attempt to offset continued economic weakness, governments are reacting with spending, debt issuance, and intervention in the economy on a scale without precedent in modern history. Although these policies may buy time, they cannot solve the underlying issues. Ultimately, governments will repay debt with their last remaining option – printing more money. As money floods the system, this will drive inflation higher despite continued weakness in the economy. Under these circumstances, the current conventional model of a static bond and stock mix will fail. It will fail investors in realizing reasonable returns. It will fail investors in preserving their purchasing power after inflation. And it will fail investors in protecting their capital and securing their retirement. The conventional experts do not foresee such risks. But these same experts missed the bubbles in technology, real estate, and equities. Today they are missing the bubble in government debt and the ramifications of unbridled money creation. WindRock understands these issues and positions clients to not only minimize their risk associated with these dangers, but to profit from them.
Today the financial community generally adheres to Keynesian economic philosophy – believing that government, through significant regulating, spending, and the printing of money, can steer economies towards prosperity and avoid financial calamities. WindRock disagrees. In subscribing to the free market-based Austrian School of Economics, they understand the inevitable repercussions of government intervention. So why are they “entrepreneurial-minded advisors”? Conventional wisdom associates the word “entrepreneur” with the assumption of risk. While risk can never be fully avoided, what actually makes entrepreneurs unique is their understanding of risk. Their unique insight of the risks posed by governmental interference in the economy serves to protect our clients’ wealth. As entrepreneurial-minded advisors, they emphasize independent and creative thought to boldly seize opportunities while minimizing key risks.
WindRock Wealth Management’s sample of current offerings are listed below. These approaches seek yield through uncorrelated hard assets. View the presentation & the videos below for more insight.
1. Secured Private Lending – Private pools of capital can lend money at high interest rates in areas where traditional lenders cannot participate efficiently. These situations, while attractive to many investors, are difficult to access. WindRock assists clients in participating in these situations.</>
2. Farmland – Buying a farm today requires a significant upfront investment with illiquidity and farm specific risks. WindRock offers organic or conventional alternatives that overcome these obstacles.
3. Rental Real Estate – Today, most commercial real estate (including multi-family apartment buildings) sell at high valuations in both REITs and private markets. With high valuations come lower rental yields. WindRock offers an alternative that focuses on building rental communities that cater to a growing renter-by-choice demographic (www.nexmetro.com).
- Article: Problems with the Wealth Management Industry
- Article: The Austrian Case For U.S. Inflation by Chris Casey
- Presentation: WindRock Wealth Management Solutions
- FRA Interviews & Blog Posts Relating To WindRock
- WindRock Video: Gold, Government and a Game Plan
Reference “FRA/Gordon T Long” for any applicable discounts. www.windrockwealth.com