BitGold Information and Contact Page
BitGold – Allocated Gold-Backed Currency
- BitGold is setup as allocated gold – Every gram of gold in the account is your property: fully reserved, allocated, and redeemable under Bailment Law in Canada .. the gold is owned outright by the BitGold account holder and it is stored at Brinks (insured also).
- Physical Gold can be redeemed anytime via 10g cubes or 1kg bars or a combination thereof.
- You can redeem gold value back to your bank account, credit card, Bitcoin, INTERAC, or SEPA.
- You can get cash via BitGold ATM, Bank Wire Transfer, Mastercard, VISA, China UnionPay, INTERAC, SEPA, and Bitcoin.
- No storage costs for your gold. Free storage at private vaults secured by Brinks in Toronto, New York, London, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Singapore among others.
- All gold is fully insured by Lloyds of London.
- BitGold is of course gold-backed currency and it is fully in compliance with all national and international regulations like any other currency globally.
Reference “FRA/Gordon T Long” for any applicable discounts. www.bitgold.com